Friday, February 28, 2014

Louis Vuitton Vernis Elise Wallet in Peppermint Reveal!!

Good morning my lovelies,

I've been up since 7:30 and this morning has definitely been rough! I was perusing the purse forum and stumbled across the Marc by Marc Jacobs mmmm minty.  So I've been saying how mint is a big trend for this year, and of course I was scouting ebay for a preloved LV, but I found an amazing piece. 

I found this lovely wallet.  I had been bored with the wallets I have been using. I don't have many because normally I could care less what my wallet looked like.  In fact I had been using the same fake chanel wallet my hubby had gotten for me for our first valentines day five years ago.  I know I know fakes are bad.  Before you want to go off on some rant about how fakes are awful.  Trust me I already know, went to fashion school......I know.  But seeing as the hubby got it for me I can't fault him for not spending more on the real thing, especially since we had only been dating for a month.  He definitely gets props for picking a beautiful wallet.  However I digress!!!

So I have been obsessed with mint...seriously my nails are painted mint right now!. When I found this preloved beauty I knew it had to be mine.    So the vernis peppermint was a seasonal color for 2004.  Since Louis Vuitton has moved towards brighter and darker vernis colors due to the color transfer issues I was shocked at the amazing condition this wallet is in.   Alright you have waited long enough!
 
I'm using a coach dustbag to keep it in my bag since I'm very concerned about the color transfer issue.

I love this wallet and am amazed at the great condition.  I'm not sure how long the Elise has been discontinued in the vernis, but I am glad I found this piece to add to my growing collection.

Well my lovelies I hope you enjoyed my reveal.

1 comment: