Tuesday, February 25, 2014

In need of some motivation

While I was doing so well getting the spare room transformed to closet I definitely hit a wall.  I need to organize my makeup table and lack any motivation to do it.  So instead as I sit here typing this and thinking of how I will continue knitting my cardi instead of getting my makeup table organized, I question if I have a problem with finishing things.  I constantly have multiple projects at any given time.  I am unable to not be working on some sort of project.  I have no idea why, but it's just the way I have always been.  I also have difficulties finishing things.  My second cardigan sleeve is almost done and instead of knitting I am typing this up and procrastinating finishing.  It wouldn't even take me long.  Why do I do it?  Why has my makeup table been sitting for two months unfinished? 

Do any of you lovelies ever struggle with finishing projects?  I know I get squirreled often, this is what my husband calls it.  I get distracted and move on to something else without finishing what I started.  Well forcing myself to go knit now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment