Monday, February 10, 2014

NYFW

Well it's here again New York Fashion Week.  Who doesn't love this glorious week!  I'm planning on doing a few reviews on the shows so I won't go into details with this post.  Even with a foot of snow on the ground I am so excited for fall.  Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons for fashion.  Out come the boots, scarves, and coats.  You can look amazing without having to bundle up like you do in the winter.  Alright I have kept you long enough on to the trends.....

Fall Trends
* Layers, Long length and fur!  I adore layers I am thinking I need to grab some more tanks to layer underneath my tops so I can add another layer to my outfits.
* Dark color pallet:  This I am a huge fan of since I adore wearing blacks, greys and navys.   
* pops of color sunshine yellow, deep emerald, cool mint:  Another new love of mine is mint.  I currently am bidding on a mint wallet that hopefully will be mine.
* menswear:  Another spot on the runway this season.  I've been seeing this for awhile but while a great look I haven't seen it catch on in my area.
* sheer:  This has been all over, I am looking forward to finding pieces to incorporate into my wardrobe. 
* Winter Whites:  Who doesn't love bright whites!
*London:  My union jack clutch I received for Christmas suddenly has even more merit. 

well until next time loves stay fashionable
-J



No comments:

Post a Comment