Monday, February 24, 2014

Oh Mr. Flu why don't you just go away

Hello there my lovelies, 
It has definitely been awhile.  Not only have I been juggling my sick little man, but of course I wound up sick as well.  So my doctor forced me to get a flu shot when I was pregnant with LM and I didn't get sick last year.  It was amazingly glorious.  This year however I convinced myself that I did not need one.  Boy was I wrong.  Silly me I attempted to go to dinner at a couple friends house....body aches + chills + good people = still a miserable time.  The company was good but the misery I was feeling was not.  It has taken over a week and I'm just now starting to feel better, so of course what do I do?  Stay up late cleaning, doing laundry, knitting(more on that to come), and writing to you lovelies.  I know I am such a wild woman!  

There has been so much going on since my last post and I am looking forward to filling you all in.   I got my first glossybox at the beginning of February, spoiled the hubby with a fun scavenger hunt and with a fun fondue and filet Valentines dinner, scored a new to me Louis Vuitton wallet, and am getting closer to finishing a cardi I am knitting.  

So first up, drum roll please....... 


Ok I won't make you wait long.  My first January glossybox. So as you may have read I subscribed to my first sub box.  I received mine late, but I mean really who cares!  Although apparently plenty care, man the generation of give me now is completely ridiculous.  I mean seriously stop it, you are making the rest of us look bad.  I digress, so received my glossybox and I loved it.  Totally with the $21 I got a discount though on this one so paid less. 
How cute is this box!!!
And the products.... 


So two big thumbs up, and why not throw in the big toes up as well, for the beauty blender and solid beauty blender cleanser!!! I love that I use less makeup by using it.  My only con with it is that it's white, so pretty much after the first use you can tell it's dirty.  How about a big round of applause for the Vichy hydrating cream!  Ya not 100% sure that's what it's called but it is amazing.   Even after I wash my face I feel it still softening my skin, which trust me in the winter it is a VERY good thing.   Also loving the blush. So onto the two products I haven't tried. The Toni and Guy sea salt? Spray.  Hs so this may have not been my most genius of ideas, writing this while in bed... Hmmm yeah, most definitely not.  Can't go check what they are called, but hey if you are interested in them just ask and I promise to tell ya!  So anyway it's a styling spray for your hair.  I am interested in using it just haven't done my hair.  The last thing was a body wash I haven't bothered to try.  I don't know about you lovelies, but this mama has very little time to shower, let alone time to use a sample size body wash.  

Alright so I should probably get going to bed.  I do need to function tomorrow.  Ahhhh!!! My bestie is in town and we are going thrifting, maybe teaching her to knit.  I'll write a little something on our finds, but there will possibly be a rant included.  Till next time lovelies just keep doing you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment