Saturday, January 4, 2014

Diy duck tape checkbook wallet

I had a random checkbook wallet lying around, you know the type, the kind you get in wallets but you never use them together.  So I have never been fond of it since it didn't line up correctly.  So I decided to grab a sheet of duct tape, some card stock and transform the checkbook wallet into one I would actually use.  

I measured out the card stock and lined it up with the checkbook holder, taped it to secure it and then it the duct tape.  One I had the outside covered and folded I added the Velcro dots. 



It was such a simple project I forgot to take during pictures.  
Note:  I did not cover the entire checkbook holder with duct tape.  I only covered the outside, card stock and a little on the inside to secure the card stock.



No comments:

Post a Comment