Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas haul 2013

I had debated about whether to write this, but I have watched so many youtube haul videos and find them fascinating I figured why not.  So here goes.....

On Christmas eve I celebrate at my grandfathers house and also my fathers house.  So my father wanted to find something that we would use and also some fun stuff.

* tool set(trust me all the diy stuff I have been doing I definitely will use it!) 
* The big bang theory game.  We have already played this and it is so much fun, a little more challenging than I thought it would be.  I'm a huge Big bang theory fan and I have watched all of the episodes a few times, so I thought it would be a piece of cake.  I definitely recommend this game for any Big Bang Theory fans.  
* Sherman Seahawks jersey!  I was so excited for this I'm a die hard Seahawk fan.  

My fathers girl friend got me the adorable little handbag and a red velvet bath and body works candle yum!

The hubby surprised me with an early christmas present, since we normally do gifts on Christmas.  He got me the Fast and the Furious six movie  <- insert sad face


On Christmas day we celebrate as a family and then go to my moms house to celebrate with my brother.   My brother happened to get me tons of Zak! Designs stuff.  The dessert tree is in black and white.  I haven't used it yet but can't wait.  I absolutely love the happy face spoon!  The cupcake tray is quite amazing as well.  I can't say enough good things about these.



As for the hubby and little man they got me some awesome things.  They know me well!  The potato express is awesome!



My brother and sister in law also got me this beautiful scarf and gloves.



I adore cupcakes and my mom picked me up this cupcake calendar.  I have loved every cupcake calendar she has gotten me.



My bestie picked me up this handbag holder.  So when you are out you don't have to put your bag on the floor.



My mom also picked up this bag organizer for me for my bag that my hubby got me.  I have found it to work out so well.  If I didn't have it my bag would definitely be a crazy mess and I would be digging forever.



My little man got me these awesome sneaker wedges, and OMG they are the comfiest wedges I have ever worn.  I can run in them without worrying that I will run out of them!


So Tell me what did you guys get for Christmas?  Any favorites?  Or did anyone get the dreaded present that you didn't want and wont ever want to use/wear!  I hope not but I have been there many times.  Thankfully this year was good.  Hoping everyones 2013 ended well and 2014 started out well!









No comments:

Post a Comment