Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines decorations


After reading some tips on how to save money which includes not spending any money on anything other then what you absolutely need aka food, rent electricity etc. I have decided that i will compile a list of projects that I would love to work on once we move since I can't go out and buy anything right now. I was reading the blog Our Seven Dwarfs and found this amazing valentines decoration. I will definitely have to make this during the winter next year. I love the different valentines decorations because I don't have any out right now and I don't have supplies to make any. For the time being I can just look. To purchase list: crepe paper to make tissue rosettes as seen on the idea room, wooden hearts, paint and rub on letters, and felt and a heart shaped wreath
I will take pictures of my finished dining room later

No comments:

Post a Comment