Thursday, April 24, 2014

Someone needs to tell me how to get my hands on this bag

Happy Thursday my lovelies,
If you haven't heard of Mansur Gavriel it is time you do.  Oh my these bags look amazing.
I am particular to the bucket bag.  In fact it has replaced my lust for a Louis Vuitton Petit Noe.  I am in love with this bag.  Now according to the articles I have read they are extremely difficult to come by.  Every place I checked they are sold out even for pre-order.  Add to that they are not sold in my state I am going to have to be diligent to find one.  I have already checked ebay where of course the few on there are being sold for at least a hundred above retail. 

Photo credit:  www.standupcomedytoo.com

 It is made of vegetable leather.  The interior is absolutely stunning.  I am hoping that I can add this to my collection before 2016, and hopefully they will be released in my state soon.
Photo credit: www.standupcomedytoo.com

Well my lovelies I hope you are able to get your hand on either the bucket bag or the tote.  I am loving the bucket bag but I wouldn't mind the tote if I didn't already have the Louis Vuitton Neverfull.   Everyone should definitely scoop one of these gorgeous bags up before the prices start increasing.


Disclaimer:  The opinions are my own.  I was not paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment