Monday, April 21, 2014

Miss Fran


Good Morning Lovelies, 
I have a wonderful "Mother's Day" Reveal for you.  It's also doubling as a review.  So I was eyeing a bag and knowing how this brand does go on sale I waited patiently what seemed like forever.  Really it was maybe a month at most.  Oh and what do you think of this free, with code, wrapping done by Neiman Marcus!!
Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuuun!

























The Classic Q Fran in Pansy Purple!!  I am in love with this color.  WARNING: Marc by Marc Jacobs bag colors do not photograph well!    I am calling it my color of the year bag and added my macaron pantone color of the year bag charm.

#Passengerseatbag

So first things first yes this is a fairly heavy bag.  I believe the majority of the weight comes from the handles and hardware they seem quite sturdy.  When I bought the bag I was unaware of this, but it does not bother me.   I have to admit though I carried this bag with a diaper bag while carrying two kids and didn't notice the bag as being heavy.  I was carrying it crossbody so that may have been why...or the two kids.

I love how many options there are to carrying this bag.  Crossbody, shoulder using strap, shoulder using handle, top handle and crook of arm.  It has a clasp and magnetic closure that is strong.  I have not had any safety issues.

This bag is so roomy I love it.  It can hold a lot, which for a mom is a very necessary thing.  There is a zip and two pockets.  I don't normally care if there are pockets in bags since my bags are usually messily organized.  

To show what is in my bag I am going to do a .....
What's in my bag!!! 

I can fit more if necessary.
I have a changing pad, diaper clutch, Kindle Fire with case, medical bag, book, planner, Louis Vuitton wallet, fossil coin purse, card holder, bag holder, mirror, cookie monster cookie holder, play phone and chapstick.

So overall I would recommend this bag, but make sure you go for a fun color and watch for the sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment