Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter my Lovelies,

I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend.  I had a very exciting couple of days that included painting a gift for my brother and sister in law. 

Who are Expecting!! So Exciting.  I wanted to give them a congratulatory present but as it was Easter weekend I knew I couldn't go to a store and find something.  The only thing I had to go on was they wanted to have a giraffe theme nursery so I painted a canvas of a giraffe family.

I have actually been on a painting kick lately, I painted a Hawaii landscape for my family room.  I'm attempting to make a travel theme for the family room but this is not always easy as we haven't traveled in awhile.  We are hoping our next vacation as a family will be to Hawaii sometime early next year.  

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and this week will be just as wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment