Monday, April 28, 2014

Must Have Mondays!

Hey lovelies,
Thanks for stopping in today.  I have decided to create a new kind of list that is a step above a wish list.  The Must Have List helps me narrow down what I have on my wish list to what I really feel I can not live without.   So without further ado.....

My Must Have Mondays

I have the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag in the black/royal color scheme.  Which if it was not so difficult to find this would be at the very top of my list. 

Next up is the Speedy B in damier azur.  I love this print and because of the constant price increases I know I need to pick this bag up soon. 

I have the pochette on the list also and the alma bb.  I have not gotten a chance to go to the freestanding store so I have both on my Must have monday list.  When I go to the store I plan on trying on every bag that I am possibly interested in so I can narrow it down.  Like the speedy b one of these is on my must have list, the price increases I feel are getting a bit ridiculous.  Once I have 3 bags I am Donezo.  I will be excited to move on to a new designer possibly Mansur Gavriel, I do like their tote but as I have my Neverfull I am not sure I would need another tote.   

What are your Must Haves?  I would love to hear.  Thanks for reading lovelies.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment