Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring is Here....Finally

Happy Sunny Day my Lovelies,

So this weather has been crazy and unpredictable.  I have been going back and forth between my Spring wardrobe and my Winter wardrobe.  I'm excited that it has finally warmed up that I am good to go to stick with Spring.  I have come up with a short shopping list of my Spring Must Haves.  So without any more chit chat.....

The top of my list is stock up on my favorite basic T's!  I love the Favorite V-neck T's from the Gap.  They are my go to T when i'm layering.  So of course I have to get a few in black, grey, and white!



The beauty of these are they are excellent neutrals for any wardrobe and they aren't expensive.  I'm waiting until they add their new colors for spring before I order any.  I am thinking I need 3 of each color.

Crossbody bags!  
Oh man I can't believe that I have officially jumped on the cross body bag trend.  While I love small bags in certain situations, my go to bags have always been large totes.  While I still love my large totes I am loving the small burst of color that a cross body can provide.
I am in love with this Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch in Twilight Sky.  
 
This Hudson Moto mini in Minty!!! 
 
Marlowe Mini in Peach.  
All of the Rebecca Minkoff bag images are property of the Rebecca Minkoff website.

I can't wait to see them in person to decide which one will be my Spring bag purchase.

Now onto shoes....
Alternate Product Image 5 Selected 
Dolce Vita Jonee sandal!  Photo by Nordstrom.com

So As for denim I'm definitely thinking of trying some white pants.  I'm loving these distressed bf jeans by gap.
1969 destructed sexy boyfriend jeans 
I also am considering these high rise black skinnies.  Since I love wearing all black I think a pair of black denim is a must add for my wardrobe.

1969 high-rise skinny jeans
What do you have on your shopping lists?  I hope all of you lovelies are as excited for Spring as I am!!

Till next time stay fashionable!

No comments:

Post a Comment