Sunday, March 23, 2014

Daily Look Coco large bag

Good morning my lovelies, 

I hope you are all doing awesome!  Today I have a review for ya'll.
My love for the Chanel jumbo double flap has gone on for quite some time.  I finally decided it was time to find an inspired version of the bag, to tide me over until I can afford the real deal.  Let's face it that will be awhile from now as there are other things higher on my list of priorities.  

I had been eyeing two different Chanel inspired bags.  The Adele from bag inc. and the coco large from Daily Look.  Since I normally go for designer bags and can look up reviews I was hesitant to buy from either but for a month or so was leaning toward bag inc.  I watched YouTube reviews, but one thing that bothered me most was that the reviews were also giveaways.  Which as you know usually means they received the bag for free, and while it may be ok the bigger question would be would you really spend $110 on the bag?  So I held off on anything until the lv price increase. After becoming slightly depressed at the increase I decided to browse bag inc. and Daily Look.  I noticed the Daily Look bag was only $24.99.   I thought that was quite the steal, yet still wanted to search YouTube I finally found what I was looking for.....an honest review.  Saying they couldn't back the company because their giveaway bag was never received by the winner.  That with other reviews of bags taking a long time prompted me to forget about the bag inc adele bag.  

The price tag on the Daily Look Coco bag motivated me to purchase the bag and the added first time buyer discount got me the bag for $25 with shipping.  Once I got the bag I noticed a couple flaws there was a blue paint mark on the back and another silver speck next to the back pocket.  I tried to get it off but to no avail.  I debated if I should send it back or if I could live with it.  I decided that it wasn't super noticeable so I could live with it.  Without further ado the Daily Look Coco Large bag reveal...........  








This black quilted faux leather Chanel inspired bag is a great addition to my handbag collection.  For a quick reference inspired is different than knock off.  An inspired bag has the same style of the bag but does not have any brand logos.  It is also missing some key features that the i like on the jumbo double flap.  Since I'm not about to drop $5G on a bag I am perfectly content with this inspired choice.  I've gotten quite a few compliments on it as well, and as my go to non diaper bag, I carry it occasionally when I am going without my little man.


 
 

I threw on my macaron bag charm to add some color.  The back has a small pocket and I love the chain strap.






 

It is a double flap bag which is ideal for people who don't always close their bags.

 
There is a great pocket for papers when you open the first flap.  I often get random papers that I never know where to put so I can fold them up and throw them back there without having to worry about them being in the way of the main pocket.



The interior has two pockets and a lipstick pocket.  I love the soft suede material used for the inside.  It fits a decent amount of stuff but I did think it might hold a bit more.  I can fit my wallet, coin purse, phone, keys, diaper clutch, and chapsticks. The smaller front pocket I haven't found much use for, but I do like it for the design aspect.

  

So all in all I highly recommend this bag.   It took about a week to get the bag and for the price it's a great classic bag.  If you are looking for a Chanel inspired bag try out the Daily Look coco bag.  It seems like good quality but I will do an update if it falls apart. 

Till next time Lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment