Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wish list Wednesday


Good afternoon lovelies, 
      Alright so since I visited the Louis Vuitton boutique and absolutely hated the speedy b and alma bb on me and nothing else really spoke to me while I was there, I decided to update my current accessories wish list.  
So for awhile I hadn't really planned on buying a lv wallet since it seems like a lot of money for a wallet.  When they released the lilas color and once I saw it in the store I knew I needed a a piece in this color added to my collection.  Although at the time it really wasn't feasible.  I recently got a new career that I have a very good feeling and am very excited about, I'm planning on saving up for the Sarah wallet and hopefully will get it in September or October.   I know it's on of those limited edition colors so fingers crossed I can pick it up in September.
    
I am also considering my Christmas present.  I am debating between two neverfulls and am really unsure which bag I want to get.  The pm size in epi figue or the mm in da.  The smaller size in epi since bold colors don't need to be on large bags.  Though I think the mm would be a good size for me.  


                                                                                     
 I'm hoping for two lv christmas presents and hopefully the pochette nm in de will be added to my collection.  Maybe even in epi.... I think that will depend on which neverfull I get.



I know I know this has been very Louis Vuitton heavy i tend to get a little obsessive over brands which is why I have my 3/4 bag per designer limit.  If I get both the neverfull and the pochette de that will put me at four bags and I will be done with Louis Vuitton.   I have a few other non louis vuitton items on my wish list.

Mansur Gavriel bucket bag is a definite must for me.  Preferable with the Royal blue interior.  I'm keeping my eyes open for this bag because I love the simplicity of it, and find it much nicer than the Louis Vuitton noe.  

Rebecca Minkoff is one designer I plan on grabbing a few bags from next year.  I especially adore the Mini Mac, and Perry.


 I am sure as the year progresses I will find more bags to add to my wish list, but currently I am fairly content.  I have been trying to get rid of some bags so that I can make room for bags I would use.  In the process of getting rid of quite a few coach bags and making room for more just means I can add more!  Till tomorrow lovelies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment