Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Must have Monday and Trend Tuesday in One DAY!!!

Hello my lovelies,

I have been so busy lately but don't worry I have not forgotten of you!  So first up is what's next on my Must have list.  I recently purchased a lv pochette nm, knowing I had the option to dress up the bag.  So how do you dress up a basic pochette you may ask, you buy some gold chains, and no not the lv ones....well you can if you want to....but I choose the cheaper route.  So while I posted a reveal on my instagram I have not used this bag yet, I plan on using it for my anniversary in a couple weeks.  


Once I use the bag I will post a review, but so far I am very happy about this purchase.  I originally wanted to get the eva clutch, but after the last price increase it got me thinking maybe something else would be better.  I watched many comparison videos on the eva vs pochette nm and stumbled onto a couple chain videos.  These videos are what ultimately sold me on the pochette.  I watched these two videos: thelifeofaangel and Tiffany Oakes and boy were they helpful.  If you haven't already watched them you should definitely watch.  I was also thankful an instagram friend commented on how much she loved her chains.  This makes me even more excited about ordering them in the future.

Alright onto the chains.  These chains are from ebay seller K-craft and the ones I was looking at were under $10 each.  


BG01

 The chain BG02, below is very similar to the eva clutch chain.  They all come in two lengths 125cm and 50cm.

 I believe this is BG05 but I also like the looks of BG04.



So with so many options I am definitely considering another pochette maybe in epi.  I really like the cyan and piment but I think my favorite is figue.  I also like the fuschia.  

The ebay seller also has silver chains for sale.


Alright now on to Trend Tuesday since well it's Tuesday!!!  So as I was perusing the trends I noticed one that just screamed epicness.   The fashion designers have spoken....enough with the ridiculous heels.....Bring on the Sneakers!!!  Now I don't know about all of my lovelies, but I know my feet are praising the gods right now. 

 Nike:  Loving the colors on these sky high sneakers.
 Converse.  These zebra print are amazing.

 Giuseppe Zanotti.  These are a great bold sneaker.

Jimmy Choo.  If you want some studs in your life you can't go wrong with these.

Alright lovelies let me know what you think and check back tomorrow for my updated wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment