Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bag charm thoughts

Good morning lovelies,

I have been seeing more and more bag charms lately and was curious on everyone's opinions on the charms.  

I loved them when I saw them so I made myself a couple and added a keychain here and there.  What I find most interesting is that I would add different coach key fobs to my coach bags back in 2008.  I hadn't done it in years until recently but it seems to have taken off.  

In a society that strives to be unique, it is often difficult to find new ways to stand out.  Are bag charms just another way to personalize your bag? Or are they just another thing people start doing to get noticed.  

Whether you are pro or anti bag charm I encourage you to at least look through the list here and see if you find any that appeal to you.

The poof

           If you follow any of the bag ladies out there you have probably spotted a poof bag charm.  I found this lavender one from etsy seller PETALLECREATIONS .  The poofs are in the $10/15 price range.



The fox tail

          You can buy a fox tail charm from ianfeng etsy store


Leather Charms

        I love this sugar skull bag charm.  Another etsy find at corrietovi etsy shop for under $20.



Metal Charms

           You can't forget about the ever popular metal charms but there are some great choices out there.  This travel charm from loves old stuff etsy shop  is amazing.



 Macaron charm

       I found this gorgeous charm on etsy.  There is a variety of colors and different options of charms.  The etsy seller is xunnux with prices ranging between $12 and $30.    


Tassle

        Really who doesn't love tassles!! I am absolutely loving this giant tassle found at the MJKMADE etsy store


Feather Charm

           Feathers are a great choice for the free spirited ladies out there.  I found these at frankandgertrude etsy shop.


 So lovelies, which bag charms are you rocking today?  With so many options which are your favorite?  I should say sorry for all the etsy shops but I love browsing etsy, and always find great things.  Well hope you have a wonderful day!!
 




1 comment:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Charming and fabulous handbags

    ReplyDelete