Thursday, December 5, 2013

Ahhhh!!! It's here!!!!



After lots of debate and issues placing the order, and waiting what seemed like forever for shipping my Christmas present arrived.  I really was like a kid on Christmas morning complete with jumping up and down and squealing.  I did take the time to grab my phone to take pictures of the unveiling.  
I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the box, as this was my first Louis Vuitton purchase, but I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful box and ribbon.  The ridiculously huge dust bag on the other hand is a bit much.  I honestly think it could double as a pillow case.  
The final unveiling!  The Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM.  I will do a review on the bag after Christmas, since I had to wrap it back up and put it under the tree.  

Here is another view of the bag.  I'm hoping to get an organizer and base shaper for Christmas to help with the ginormousness of the bag.  The photo below is right after I pulled it out of the box, so it hadn't loosened up.
For now it resides under my tree.  I'm debating wrapping it in another box so I wont be tempted to open it.  We shall see tomorrow what I decide.



No comments:

Post a Comment