Monday, February 25, 2013

Winter Pinterest Challenge Numero Dos

While exploring Pinterest I stumbled onto a pin that revamps TOMS.  I am constantly putting holes in the right foot of my TOMS.  This drives me crazy since they are so easy to wear I am always slipping them on.  So after seeing a Pin which covers the shoe in different fabric I thought why not give it a try.  Now I must preface this by telling you that I bought the wrong No Sew glue which should be permanent.  I bought temporary, but it was the only one at the store....sooooo I didn't notice.  I really want to add some red rope around the sole, but I do not have any so this is my partially finished recovered shoe.  I know it isn't perfect yet, but it will be. 


Maybe I will be so happy with them I wont think I need another pair of TOMS. These for me Pink Ikat Toms and Tiny Toms for D!!  I would be ok with the solid black and red pairs as well.

Another project I am starting is a Ginormous rice bag.  I started by using the temporary no sew glue, and I will sew it tomorrow.  I'm also working on my knit baked potato.  I really need to learn not to have so many projects going at once, but I can't help it.  I have a difficult time staying focused on one project for to long.  As my hubby would say I have been squirreled. Make sure to check out a few other projects inexpensive projects Until tomorrow have a crafty evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment