Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby shower inspiration

  For T's baby shower I decided to do a vintage Paris/coco theme.  After looking around pinterest for some images that would work for an adorable shower.  I created this inspiration board and can't wait to get started. I have lots to do in a short amount of time.  I do have a few projects to do including possibly making a table cloth.

Things to Do
- Learn how to make macarons
-Decide on a cupcake recipe
- Make burlap table cloth
-create flower garland
- get Eiffel Tower chocolate mold and grey cupcake liners
-Pick up dollar store mardi gras beads to create pearl necklaces
- Pick up baby girl outfit and receiving blankets
- Print out Bonjour Bebe letters and cute cards
-figure out when to have the shower, hopefully asap since she only had 9 more weeks to go!
 -finish knitting her baby blanket.

Well this is a short post since I have so much to do.
Till next time
-J


No comments:

Post a Comment