Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A year after graduation

Well it's official it has been a year since I graduated and I am still working at the same place before graduation. I have been trying to see the skill set I have learned from this job, but it is hard to know I worked hard at school and am now only working part time. It is interesting the emotions you feel from constantly working on something to having a ton of free time. I have definitely enjoyed relaxing but know it's about time I throw myself out into the real world. Instead of feeling stagnant I want to have something exciting to look forward to. I do want to look into real estate and accounting but I need to find something else to do so I am not stuck at the same job I have had for the past 2 and a half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment