Monday, August 1, 2011

Hall for the Ages

Growing up we always had a wall of family photos so after A and I got married I decided to do the same in our new apartment. As with my aunts home, my apartment will never be finished. There are so many projects that need to be worked on that it will never be completely finished.I am looking for more art to hang on the wall. Hopefully with something with metal to match some of the other art in the rest of the home. I had many goals in decorating this apartment I wanted a cohesive and homey look, but also a look that could grow as our moods change or in the future when our family may grow.

The hallway is one of my favorite parts of the apartment because it creates and entry way when you walk in. Not only does it create an entry way but many people decide to decorate a hallway with photos, when I visit other homes I am constantly look at the photos that they display. Photos that are displayed can show us how much a person has changed to different adventures they may go on. It is a slight insight to their lives. A hallway was unquestionably missing at our old apartment and the flow of the room definitely suffered. Thank goodness we decided to move when we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment